Dinner is Served
An unforgettable evening begins with the choice of the right table. If you surprise guests with their favorite flowers and welcome them with a glass of their preferred wine, their experience will be all the more special. Such care and attention to detail will not only have them rushing back; they’ll be recommending your restaurant to all of their friends and family.
However, in order to achieve this kind of above-and-beyond service, you need access to the right information. With this in mind, the Table Reservation module was developed after carefully consulting seasoned restaurant professionals. The Table Reservation module will not only offer a visual representation of your entire restaurant; it will also illustrate independent areas, such as a terrace or lounge. When making a reservation, the system considers everything from the number of seats to the proximity of plants, as well as your guests’ particular dining preferences (view, privacy, distance from the kitchen, etc.). This allows you to fulfill guests’ wishes more capably, expertly setting the table for their unforgettable evening.
Using the Assistant Company’s HTNG standards-compliant interface with the hotel property management system allows you to make the most of your guest itinerary data with ease. Since the hotel guests have already been recorded in the PMS database, you’ll have direct access to this information, including a detailed guest history. You can easily find out when guests most recently visited your restaurant, which table they prefer and which wines they enjoy most. This not only allows you to consolidate your customer information into one easy-to-use database; it also allows you to lead the way with top-notch customer service.
Allow your guests to book a table at any time via the TAC WebEngine:
- Predetermined restaurant capacity, for in-house and online bookings
- Real-time illustration of table availability
- Statistics and reports (average visiting time, occupancy rate per table)
- Change the table arrangement for groups and special events
- Mark delayed or overdue reservations visually
- Visual illustration of the entire restaurant and individual areas, such as a terrace or chef’s table
- Easy administration of objects and attributes, such as tables and chairs
- Differentiation between dining area and individual table attributes, such as windows, fireplace or quietness, makes it possible to accommodate guests’ preferences
- Easy and quick consolidation of tables
- Check-in and check-out function
- Operation via touch screen