Spa & Activity Reservation
Easy as One, Two, Three
As any spa manager knows, resources are limited. One of the core functions of Reservation Assistant is to help achieve the optimal allocation of resources. This approach will streamline your operations, allowing your business to take maximum advantage of the opportunities with which it is presented.
The most limited day-to-day resource in business is time. However, Reservation Assistant simplifies your work process, allowing you to be as efficient as possible. It doesn’t take long for the results to become apparent; you will notice the difference the very first time you make an appointment with our system.
When choosing a treatment, Reservation Assistant automatically suggests the most suitable employee (in terms of efficiency and time). The room reservation includes the set-up time as well as the post-processing time. Of course, the system also marks the guest as blocked during the treatment. In addition, if one of your therapists is unavailable at short notice, Reservation Assistant reassigns appointments to avoid dead time.
With Reservation Assistant, your guest’s wishes are already considered when making a reservation. Does the guest prefer a male or a female service provider? Do you need to avoid certain scents because of a guest's allergy?
For systems to be truly useful for your business, they must do more than just simplify your process; they must also strive to maintain flexibility for your guests. Being able to meet guests’ special needs is the true test of a host’s excellence—and a testament to the power and value of Reservation Assistant.
- N-tier availability: reservations may include an unlimited number of tracked elements including staff members, rooms, equipment and/or other resources
- Yield and rate management are sensitive to the time of day, day of the week, defined seasons, custom date ranges, guest type, guest market and internal and external booking sources
- Intelligent booking wizard with suggestions for optimal resource utilization
- Drag and drop editing
- Color-coded indications of guest type, service type and notes
- Fully definable service provider and room rotation and commission policy management
- Support for service provider scheduling of complex “hair coloring” type services
- Consideration of service set-up and post-processing times
- Waiting list and tentative reservations
- Full guest history and reports
- Group management and reservations
- Financial reporting via the integrated General Ledger system
- Possibility to define tax rates and currencies, payment modes, holidays, clients, etc.
- Administration of health insurance systems
Creation of commission categories